Some events will require you to indicate which members in your club are certified to score keep.
None of the 3rd party Membership systems we integrate with (USAV MMS, Sports Engine, or JVA) send this information. You will need to follow the steps below to indicate which members in you club are certified to score keep.
- Log into TM2Sign.com
- If you have multiple clubs, select the club you are going to work with, otherwise you should be directed to your only club.
From the Team Roster
- Click on ‘Teams’
- Select the team you’d like to edit
- Click ‘Rosters’
- Click ‘Edit’ next to the member you’d like to edit and then indicate that they have the score keeper certification, then Save
From the Members
- Click on ‘Members’
- Search for the member you would like to edit
- Click ‘Edit’
- Indicate by checking the box that this person is a ‘Certified Score Keeper’
- Click Save